Re: car-o-scope

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:13:10 -0600
Well, you can put me down as another Peogeot 505 guy!  Oops, make that
person.  (Sorry, Mari!)  They had me down for:

        1.  Peugeot 505
        2.  Buick Roadmaster
        3.  Infiniti I30
        4.  Cadillac Catera (complete with a link to a review!)
        5.  Buick Park Avenue

Out of that whole list, the only one I would think capable of towing
my trailered Mini would be the Buick Roadmaster and I'm not much for
road barges!!!

Some of what they said about me wasn't too far off the mark, though:

Boy oh boy, John, you picked a vehicle that just isn't quite right for
you.  You're compatible with your Chevrolet S10 only in terms of your
educational level.
When compared to other people who drive a Chevrolet S10, you're a
bit too old to be driving this vehicle, you care a bit too much about
your car compared to other Chevrolet S10 owners, other Chevrolet S10
owners make more money than you, other Chevrolet S10 owners are
far more willing to take risks than you are, you're, well--to be
generous--a bit too frugal, you're just not enough of a snob, and you
are much more objective and logical...

I agree with most of what they say but "others are far more willing to
take risks?!?!?"  If only they knew what I do on Sunday afternoons!!!
Guess I'll just have to push the little beastie harder next year!
8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman