Re: car-o-scope

To: JonesMB <jonesmb@ziplink.net>
Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:10:39 -0500
>They don't think I should be in an Integra.  They are so wrong.  Apart from
>the Eclipse (would have to be a 98 or older) and maybe the Camaro, I don't
>see myself in any of the other cars.  I am not even sure what an AMC Jeep
>is.

The Car-O-Scope is a Joke site, it's all done for the sake of humor.
Some of what they come up with is obviously Bunk.
People always seem to take that site seriously. An AMC Jeep is an older
series Jeep ala CJ-5 and CJ-7 if you don't remember them well let's
just say they have not been made for a long time under the AMC banner.
It's been owned by Chysler for a long time now.
Take it for what it is an attempt at humor that always gets discussed to
death on any mailing list that finds that site.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net