Car-o-scope

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Car-o-scope
From: ConeChasr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:49:27 EST
I knew something wasn't quite right in my life and now I have found it and am
on my way to setting everything right.  I was told that this old Eclipse
isn't good for me...what I really need to get my carma into balance is
(drumroll in the background):

A PLYMOUTH DUSTER!!!!

Well, at least that's what they said...I'm going to have to disagree and let
the fates strike me down if they may.  And, yes Marie, my #5 was a Peugeot
505 (my mother had 2 of 'em)!  Don't feel alone...

Daniel "I haven't gotten to the Duster level of desperation, yet" Ledford
99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX