Re: event synopsis

To: <KWall73108@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: event synopsis
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:07:45 -0500
South Jersey Region SCCA
Season runs from April to November
Usually have 10-11 events
We try for a mixture of course types
We run on asphalt unless we are at Ft. Dix where the surface is more like
sand;-0
We usually get 8 runs. First car off at 10am and we have distributed
trophies and packed up by 3pm
Turnout is usually 40-50 drivers
We've had a few national drivers but generally not

Kevin,
I just had to respond;-) I hope you are going to compile the results and
post them.
Steve