Re: photography question

To: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Subject: Re: photography question
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 04:42:18 -0500
Note that I was talking about snapshots.  I make no claims that this is
a pro film.  It is quite forgiving, though.

I believe there is less grain with this film than you would get by push
processing a 400-speed film.  I've had good color with most situations,
although it can get a bit muddy and grainy if you try to pull too much
out of a low-light situation.

I don't take serious photos in color, frankly, since I'll never be able
to afford a color darkroom.  I haven't ordered a color enlargement in
years, and shoot most photos for memories and for the internet, where
pixellation is more of a problem than grain ever will be.

YMMV, so all I can do is suggest you try a test roll or two to see how
you like it.

--
Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua