Re: photography question

To: jemitchell@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: photography question
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 12:25:23 -0500
I was beginning to understand the concept but now I'm confused.  is this
"pushing" technique really for cameras that automatically select shutter
and/or aperture?  if I push the film speed on my K1000, all it does is
"fool" the built-in light meter.  the film will still be underexposed.  I
can achieve the same results by "mis-setting" the shutter and aperture.