Re: R/T sits higher with Konis? Protest? Huh?

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: R/T sits higher with Konis? Protest? Huh?
From: OneTimeCRX <hchea@ramapo.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 12:35:52 -0400
Since Neons have a tendency to lift wheels while in turns, aren't any of
you concerned about the safety of raising the CG of the car?
Personally, I'd be concerned about flipping the car.
Also, my crx seems to have been raised too, after I installed some
tokico's.  However, I haven't had the chance to measure the perch heights.
--
Cheers,
Henry C.