Re: SP Proposal

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: SP Proposal
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:46:34 -0500
Its unfortunate there's no place to bump the Loti and RX-7 TT
in SP, so they'd go to P. I'm following the precedent set by the
SCCA in not allowing the Viper to compete in Stock and sending
it directly to A/SP because it's too fast for any stock classes.

IMO, A/SP seems to be a one and a half (Tripoint prepared
RX-7TT) marque class - when an Elan shows up- everyone else
is fighting for second.  Yes, the Elan is in effect being penalized
for being too quick - just as a stock Viper is.

Kent Rafferty