Re: Weenie talk scaring the newbies

To: David Hawkins <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Subject: Re: Weenie talk scaring the newbies
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 20:20:48 -0500 (EST)
To just protest the guy out of the blue -- "Hah! Gotcha! -- would be a weenie
protest.

But ... hey, you have been told politely any number of times and you still
refuse to get with the program ... that is something else.

I doubt I'd have bothered, but I could certainly understand fellow competitors
getting a little exasperated with the bozo.

Did he have adequate opportunity to fix the problem? It seems, in the case
cited, this one certainly did and chose not to do so. Thumbing your nose at
the rest of the field is a good way to get protested and have it stick.

IMHO

--Rocky