Re: Weenie talk scaring the newbies

To: David Hawkins <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Subject: Re: Weenie talk scaring the newbies
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 16:41:57 -0800
It is a tech/event issue. Like if they have the right contingency
stickers. I would not put this in a category of performance related
items (as I would mirrors, and other debatable weenie issues).

If the event folks let it go, consider that the driver may be a jerk,
but I would not match him with a protest. You asked!  8-)

The best satisfaction is to beat that driver on the course. Scoreboard
baby...

All IMHO of course...
Randy Chase
'91 MR2 CS (got new tires today via UPS...23 hours after ordering them!)
Rock Tire Racing (we have a built in excuse...but the shame in getting
beat by me on my rock tires will last a long time)  8-)