Re: Weenie talk scaring the newbies

To: David Hawkins <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Subject: Re: Weenie talk scaring the newbies
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@gs.verio.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:22:33 -0600
If the event officials had no problem with this and gave him his times
why is it of any concern to you. I believe people should go out of their
way to avoid protests and not look for reasons like mirrors and tape to
justify filing one. And to answer your question, yes you most definitely
are a weenie.

Sid deLeon
Bp 39