Re: Street Touring rules evolution question

To: "whitney" <whitneys@mindspring.com>, "Dave Hillman" <hillman@enteract.com>,
Subject: Re: Street Touring rules evolution question
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:02:17 -0600
David wrote:
>>   Speaking of Yokohama tires, anyone else notice that the Yokohama A032s
>>are *not* on the exclusion list?  Neither are Toyo RA-1s or Pirelli P-Zero
>>Cs.
>> D a v i d  H i l l m a n

And Stan replied:
>As for the tires, as long as they meet the treadwear rating and have
>escaped the exclusion list...they'll be legal until the get 'added' to the
>list!
>
>Stan Whitney
========================
Unfortunately neither of those tires makes the 160 treadwear cutoff for ST
class.  Both the Yokohama A032 and the Toyo RA1 have treadwear ratings of
60.  I'm not sure about the Pirellis but chances are that they won't meet
the 160 treadwear limitations either.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley