Re: Street Touring rules evolution question

To: whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Street Touring rules evolution question
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:45:46 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, whitney wrote:
> As for the tires, as long as they meet the treadwear rating and have
> escaped the exclusion list...they'll be legal until the get 'added' to the
> list!

   Right, before everyone jumps on me, the Yokohama A032R and Toyo RA-1 do
*not* meet the treadwear rating, and are illegal, even though not excluded
by name.  I have no idea what the UTQG on the Pirelli P-Zero C is, nor
where to get any.

   I just thought it was strange that they were not also excluded by name,
since none of the excluded tires, AFAIK, meet the treadwear requirement.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 nma, scca, scscc, aroc, imoc