Re: Oil pressure in new engine

To: "maildgb" <maildgb@shaw.ca>, "alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure in new engine
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:38:39 -0700
Perhaps you might want to take a wrench and turn the nut on the oil pressure
gage behind the ddash. Makes sure you have lost of rags in case you
disconnect it to far and oil sprays everywhere. Have a buddy crank the
enigne until oil drips from the lossened nut. Then, if that doesn't bring
results, yu might want to check the seal between the oil pump and block. You
can also take the valve cover off, then crank the engine to see if oil is
making it up to the rockers. Lou