RE: Calipers and bleeding and stymied.

To: "Gene Garrison" <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>,
Subject: RE: Calipers and bleeding and stymied.
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:58:20 -0700
        Gene:

        Did you bleed the back brakes too? Start with the rear brakes
even if you did not touch them, then bleed the front brakes.

        Other random thoughts: Did you put fresh o-rings in between the
caliper halves? What kind of shape are the front brake hoses in? Any
cracks? The fresh brake fluid may have pushed your M/C over the edge, so
you may need to rebuild that too, if you have not done so already. Keep
us posted.

        Later, dude.

        Vance