RE: TR6 prices

To: "jhaeg" <haeg1@mninter.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 prices
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:46:47 -0700
        John:

        The TR6 is old enough that year of manufacture has little
bearing on the value of the car. Condition and originality are
everything. The NADA price guides give you a range based on year,
condition and options but I think you will find that year matter very
little. Interestingly, only the overdrive and factory hard top add any
value to the car, according to NADA.

        Access their price guide for free here:

http://www2.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5005-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=
1&f=5006&c=13&m=1338&z=97006&da=-1