RE: External oil feed line

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: External oil feed line
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:28:56 -0600
>===== Original Message From John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net> =====
>Thanks to everyone who replied.  Looks like I need to talk to Richard
>Good some as to whether it's really necessary with his roller rockers.
>I have valve stem seals fitted to new valve guides, but would prefer not
>to use the line if I don't have to.   John Mitchell  76 TR6    Newly
>rebuilt engine ready to go in:)

Always a good idea. I have always found Richard to be very easy to talk to and
have always thought his products were of high quality (NFI). I know the
troubles I am having with my tri-carb set up are not from lack quality on his
part but high altitude on my part.

My new needles just arrived today from Joe Curto and I have tomorrow off so I
can switch them out. If the weather cooperates I can even try them out under
power.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79