Re: Re: exhaust system replacement

To: <trinitygadget@alltel.net>, "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: exhaust system replacement
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:59:38 -0400
> > Michael,
> >
> > If you can find a Ansa exhaust system go for it, but
> > don't count on finding one.
>
> A NOS Ansa went for $399 last week on ebaY with a single
> bidder. A steal IMHO.  If I didn't already have one, I would
> have gone for it myself.
>
> Rick O.

That ANSA system was one that I sold, and at $399 it was a steal for the
person that ended up with it (and he loves it).  Either way I have a few
systems left and they are priced at $450/ea (no more eBay steals, sorry).

A lot of people may have been put off by the shipping price as well.  As I
already told one lister off-list, when packed the Ansa system is over 7ft
tall and just under 40lbs.  So it gets shipped as OS2 via UPS and FedEx, it
pretty much means spending a minimum of $20 if you are in my local delivery
area, or $40+ if you are in CA or Washington State.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics