my car stinks

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: my car stinks
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:31:03 EDT
Thanks to all who have responded to my exhaust fume problem.  I've received
some intriguing solutions.  I've explored all (that I know of anyway) the
typical sources for exhaust smell in the car.  I'm going to check the crank
case/gas tank venting.  I'm hopeful that this might yield some success.  BTW, I
spoke
to Richard Good (on the phone) this week about cam choices.  What a nice guy.
 He's obviously dedicated to the hobby, and was very willing to entertain
idiotic quesions from a newby like me.  It's reassuring that the TR hobby folks
are so accessible.  My experience in the Porsche community  was .....different
Joe Davis

Check out the new British Cars Forum: