Re: Stuck Bonnet

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Stuck Bonnet
From: "David Mahlmeister" <dmahlmeister@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 05:22:02 -0400
Steve,
I had this happen before and what worked for me was to have someone pull on
the release cable while I applied palm pressure, in a pulsing action like
your trying to start somebody's heart, to the area of the hood just above
the latch. Press as hard as you can without deflecting the hood.  You don't
want press so hard that you damage the sheet metal.

Hope it works for you,
Dave Mahlmeister
72 tr6