RE: limited slip assemblies

To: "'Jadewey211@cs.com'" <Jadewey211@cs.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: limited slip assemblies
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:31:18 -0800
        Jeff:

        I am far from an expert, so take it with a grain of salt.

        The Phantom grip is just this side of a scam. Aimed mainly
at the rice rocket crowd, it is under engineered and designed to
be sold to people who don't know any better. It appears to be such
that even if it did work, it would not last long.
        There may be others, but Quaife is the only ticket in town
right now that I know of.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom