Re: Miata Racing - Futile Attempt?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata Racing - Futile Attempt?
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:47:16 -0600
I have to concur. The times I have gone up against a miata, as long as I got
the initial jump on them I was ok. if they got the jump on me though I never
caught up. My acceleration out of corners always seemed to be better, and on
the straights I could pretty much hold my own, but not gain ground if they
started ahead of me. Of course, it may have been because I have a foot of
lead and have more guts than brains.

Jack W.