RE: Miata Racing - Futile Attempt?

To: Neil Beesley <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>, Gameparker@cs.com,
Subject: RE: Miata Racing - Futile Attempt?
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:55:41 -0800
Its tough going up against modern metal, the Miata is a nice little car, and
you can get one cheap.

One place you win hands down, is parked in the parking lot or driving down
the highway - few Miata's will get a thumbs up, oooohs and aaaaahs like a
nice TR6.

Good luck.

Just to add to the tire debate:
Just put new rubber on my '76, (Michelin X plus 205/70 15) the tire store
flat out refused to put 215's on, (I think new springs on the front from
BPNW noticeably lowered the car...time to do the rear) While I liked the
look of the former redlines, there is absolutely no comparison in ride and
driving.  I never expected to feel the difference just cruising - it is now
significantly better.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112