Re: TRF

To: "Paul Vogt" <pfvogt@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: TRF
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 06:59:54 -0500
I  received my parts booklet. With great interest I turned to the pages
covering TR3's, as currently I am in the midst of a ground up restoration.
There is very little that will help. Some of the items are on sale but their
list prices are inflamed. i.e. Oil Pump Assembly TRF list $149.95     Sale
at $99.95     Moss list $117.95
                                    Tappet Set              TRF list $107.95
Sale at $74.95     Moss list $48.00
These are just a few examples. I am not a Moss advocate. I actually buy all
my parts through British Racing Green, out of Delaware.
My question is: What parts does TRF really, truly, honestly remanufacture?
Carpet kits and interior vinyl panels! I bet they get the bulk deal from
outsourcing just like Moss and VB.

Just my 2, cents worth of criticism and questions, on sale at 50% Off =1
cent! Would you buy it?
Robert L. Gannon
E- Mail Reply Options:     trsix74@Home.com
                                      trsix74@Yahoo.com