Re: Early cars

To: "Derek Graham" <Derek.Graham@ukgateway.net>
Subject: Re: Early cars
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:02:31 -0500
I am only speculating here (disclaimer) ;^)

I expect the factory used up the last of the chrome covers on some early
6's after deciding to change. It would most likely be nearly impossible
to pin down an exact stop/start point. I wouldn't take off points for
either one on a 69 TR6 if I was judging. I would not expect to see one
on any other years as original though. Those factory photos are a big
help Derek!

IMHO  Jim