Re: Early cars

To: "Neil Beesley" <neil.beesley@securesult.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Early cars
From: "Richard Seaton" <RSH17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:06:00 -0600
  MY 69 TR6 CC27413L( Prod date Jan 1st , 1969) came with a painted valve
cover, but I replaced it with a chrome one from a 68 TR250. Who will know. So
judging from the date maybe TR 6's before Jan 1st, 1969 had chrome ones?

Cheers,
Richard
69  in the works. Well still coming apart for a frame off. At lest I've got
all the parts except for a few frame pieces. Looking forward to warm weather,
to get to work.