Re: One more Hardtop question

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One more Hardtop question
From: Kendall Larsen <kendallsemail@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:20:42 -0800 (PST)
> > better days. Can anyone
> >tell me if the Big 3 have the rubber seals for
> the windows and trim? If
>not, could you suggest an alternative source for
> the the rubber components?

David,

 I just last month restored a hardtop. I ordered the
 rubber bits and mounting hardware from TRF. There
 were
 a couple of odds and ends that TRF didn't have in
 stock. These were obtained from VB. I didn't do any
 comparison shopping so I can't speak to the price
 diffrences. I was unimpressed with the fit of
 headliner from TRF. I would have tried the John
 Skinner fellow recommended by fellow listers but I
 was on a TIGHT time frame, so I just went with TRF.
Glad to have the hardtop on right now, as my poor car
is being snowed on as I type!
 Kendall
 74.5 TR6
 Walla Walla, WA