Re: defective header/manifold and exhaust

To: Tom Lofgren <toml@emeter.com>
Subject: Re: defective header/manifold and exhaust
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:53:22 -0400
Tom;

I didn't mean to imply that there was a problem with the Falcon header, Tom.
It's just that Falcon is a brand I already know about. I'm just a little
surprised that we've only heard from the folks who have had problems with their
[Rimmer] headers but no one who has had a good, solid experience with any other
brand of stainless header. Any satisfied customers of other brands out there?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO