zmagnette

[Zmagnette] Problem <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net

To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Zmagnette] Problem <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: Arch Boston <arch.boston@twc.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:51:23 -0500
My car has been driving me nuttier recently.  It would be bopping along just
fine running pretty good for an old gal.  Then, without warning, try its damned
ness to die.  Bleeping the throttle with AAA thoughts in my head it would come
back to life.  So, this afternoon I started the shotgun approach.  Replaced the
fuel pump, replaced the fuel filter and when I took the vice grips off the line
from the tank no fuel went into the filter.  Loosened clamps to filter and
still no gas leaving the tank.  I am assuming there is a filter in the tank
that filters gas before it exits tank.  Yes?  No?

Sent from my iPad