zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zm

To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: David Halliday <davidh@egopharm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:09:52 +1100

--001a113397ce83da7204ec82d72a

I can wholeheartedly recommend the Hi Gear conversion with the Ford type 9
gearbox.  It is a great conversion.  It fits easily, with very little in
the way of mods and looks stock from the interior.

I just drove my original and standard ZB yesterday.  I really miss that 5th
gear and syncro on 1st and 2nd!

Kind regards,

David

On 30 November 2013 02:49, Wayne & Isabel Hardy <gwhardy@suddenlink.net>wro=
te:

>   Just a short comment on Rivergate kits again..I have experience with a
> 210 tranny in a Midget. Neat little installation, requires only a couple
> stout smacks on the tunnel side so as to allow removal of the side locate=
> tranny oil check plug. You could if you wanted also use a hole saw clear
> through and check the level through the side from the inside of the cockp=
it
> but don=92t need to. Gear selector comes out pretty much exactly where th=
> old one did, and gears 1-3 are almost exactly the same as the Midget box,
> 4th is direct drive 1 : 1 ratio, and 5th is ease it on down the road gear
> for freeway use...especially if you have already gone to a 3.9 : 1 rear a=
> I did. It gets about 45 mpg in 5th overdrive at 70 MPH, at about 2300 rpm=
;
> and 1st syncro is sure nice too. Very nice kit.
>
> Wombat

GB
> 4-sync opening. Ergo, if the Rivergate/Datsun shifter requires about a 2"
> rearward expansion in the Magnette tunnel, the 4-sync MGB shifter would
> require about the same. I'm pretty sure it would be doable. ' Wonder if
> anybody's tried this with a Triumph TR6 box.  After all, a Triumph has to
> be good for something...  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Allen
>   ******************************************************************
>
> *Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<Spring Creek Home for Wayward =
MGs*
> [...]
>> rework the flange of the shift-lever tower with a body hammer to fit its
>> new location. The PO didn't use a tower at all.
>>
>> One more thought.  If you're undecided about the transmission choice,
>> first try replacing your original 4.55 differential gear set with a 4.3,=
>> 4.1 (if you can find one), or a 3.9.  This is an easy two-hour job. You
>> might find that even with the original gearbox, you're happy with the
>> higher-geared rear end. It's interesting that the two ZAs I rode in whil=
>> visiting the UK were both the earliest 4.87 rear-end types, and while we
>> never went on the "M roads" with them (equivalent to our interstates), t=
hey
>> seemed remarkably unstressed.  For awhile there, I started wondering why=
>> had gone to all this effort.  But then I get on the I-69 here in Michiga=
>> with its 70 mph speed limit and I'm sure happy to have my 5th gear, alon=
>> with the 3.9, giving me 25 mph per 1,000 rpm.
>>
>> FWIW,
>> Allen
>>   ******************************************************************
>>
>> *Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<Spring Creek Home for Wayward=
 MGs*
>> *'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT*
>> *North Street, MI 48049, USA*
>> *http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
>> <http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs>*
>>
>> ******************************************************************
>>
>>  On Nov 27, 2013, at 12:42 AM, Steve C. wrote:
>>
>>  As Steve K states I installed a 4 syncro overdrive many years ago in my
>> ZA. I would not even consider doing so today. The 5 speed kits are so mu=
ch
>> easier to do. The come with everything you need and require almost no
>> modifications to the car. To install the late over drive you need to bui=
ld
>> a rear transmission mount, a transmission tunnel, drive shaft, speedo ge=
ar
>> box and cable. Then deal with the starter hitting the frame and making a
>> clutch hydraulic line. I also did some mods to the shift tower, but do n=
ot
>> remember exactly what. I think that covers it all.
>> --
>> Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
>>
>> Steve Kirby <skirby210@cox.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> It is not my place to answer this, and it is further not my place to
>>> offer up this answer, but I will anyway!  One of my first, of many,
>>> mentors, in the Magnette World was Steve Carroll . . . he of thee super=
>>> header set up many of us have purchased.  Steve did put a full late B
>>> synchro in his.  I do remember Steve describing the various things he h=
ad
>>> to do.  Steve is a person of immense talents, so his pay grade is much
>>> higher than mine.  Perhaps Steve will answer, now that I've prodded him=
>>> bit, or Charlie can contact him directly.

>>> different.  I've put a 4 sync in and early MGB and it takes a lot of wo=
rk
>>> with a BIG hammer to move sheet metal around.  Even then, its still a t=
ight
>>> fit.  I can't imagine a Magnette would be any easier.
>>>
>>> I think Allen is right, a Hi-Gear 5 speed would be quicker, easier, and
>>> probably cheaper.
>>>
>>> Lann
>>>
>>>  In a message dated 11/26/2013 10:19:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
>>> durningcharles@gmail.com writes:
>>>
>>> Robert,
>>>
>>> I didn't think that even modifying the remote would work.  It would
>>> still be too far back, not to mention the height.  I was thinking about
>>> eleminating the remote and mounting the shifter directly to the opening=
 on
>>> the trans where the remote attaches.  I still have to get under the car=
 and
>>> do some measuring to see if that would be close.
>>>
>>> It would be good if some BMC car used the 4 synchro trans with a direct
>>> shifter.  That would keep me from having to make something.
>>>

>>> Charlie Durning

--001a113397ce83da7204ec82d72a

 the Ford type 9 gearbox.=A0 It is a great conversion.=A0 It fits easily, w=
ith very little in the way of mods and looks stock from the interior.<br><d=
iv>

e my original and standard ZB yesterday.=A0 I really miss that 5th gear and=
div><div dir=3D"ltr">

sabel Hardy <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:gwhardy@suddenlink.net"=
ote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc s=
olid;padding-left:1ex">

=20
experience with a 210 tranny in a Midget. Neat little installation, require=
s=20
only a couple stout smacks on the tunnel side so as to allow removal of the=
 side=20
located tranny oil check plug. You could if you wanted also use a hole saw =
clear=20
through and check the level through the side from the inside of the cockpit=
 but=20
don=92t need to. Gear selector comes out pretty much exactly where the old =
one=20
did, and gears 1-3 are almost exactly the same as the Midget box, 4th is di=
rect=20
drive 1 : 1 ratio, and 5th is ease it on down the road gear for freeway=20
use...especially if you have already gone to a 3.9 : 1 rear as I did. It ge=
ts=20
about 45 mpg in 5th overdrive at 70 MPH, at about 2300 rpm; and 1st syncro =
is=20
sure nice too. Very nice kit.</font></div>
&quot;Calibri&quot;;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal">
@comcast.net" target=3D"_blank">Allen Bachelder</a> </div>
tte@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">List for the Z Magnette Group - North=
=20
America</a> </div>
&quot;Calibri&quot;;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal"><div><div>Mike=
=20
and Charles,=20
challenge on Lombard Hill!=A0 I guess my consideration of rear gears presum=
ed=20
the 1800 was already in the picture. </div>
e=20
I&#39;ve moved the handbrake back about 1.5&quot;. This is not difficult at=
 all - there&#39;s=20
plenty of room to take up that much slack in the cable.=A0 Also note that I=
=20
tilted the lever up a bit on it&#39;s front bracket.=A0 It clears the tower=
=20
nicely. Regarding the 200SX or 240SX transmissions, the 280Z was Rivergate&=
#39;s=20
choice and their kit will not fit the others. They liked the extreme durabi=
lity=20
of the 280Z - as it was designed to handle the six-cylinder engine.=A0 They=
=20
do have kits designed to fit the 210 five-speed to &quot;A block&quot; engi=
nes. Designed=20
for Spridgets, I believe they also adapt well in Morris Minors. I keep my e=
ye=20
out for these on occasion and have dreams of my own MM 4-door with a 1275, =
a=20
Rivergate/210 five-speed, a Spridget 3.9 diff, and Spridget discs up=20
front.=A0 The trick is to FiND a 210 5-speed. And for that matter, the 280Z=
=20
5-speeds are drying up also.=A0 BTW, there is some activity in the BW T5 bu=
ll=20
pen.=A0 We may have another option before long.=A0 Hopefully somebody who=
=20
knows more than I will speak to this.</div>
e=20
trouble to install than a Hi-Gear or a Datsun and give you very little retu=
rn=20
for your money and effort.=A0 It would be nice to capitalize on that free o=
ne=20
you have - except bear in mind that your freeby is the 2nd-most worthless p=
art=20
on an MGB, the most worthless part on an MGB being a 3sync non-od=20
transmission.=A0 If you advertised to MGB guys that you were currently=20
accepting 4-sync non-od drop-offs, your front yard would be full by morning=
.=20
Keeping one or two and tearing them down for parts makes some sense as the=
=20
internals can be used in rebuilding od boxes.=A0 I gave away four of them=
=20
about two years ago. I have one &quot;spare&quot; 4-sync od box that I&#39;=
ll will to one of=20
my kids someday. The other kid will get the house and everything that&#39;s=
 in the=20
bank. </div>
=20
easily - since the Rivergate/Datsun brings it&#39;s shifter up right in the=
 MGB=20
4-sync opening. Ergo, if the Rivergate/Datsun shifter requires about a 2&qu=
ot;=20
rearward expansion in the Magnette tunnel, the 4-sync MGB shifter would req=
uire=20
about the same. I&#39;m pretty sure it would be doable. &#39; Wonder if any=
body&#39;s tried=20
this with a Triumph TR6 box.=A0 After all, a Triumph has to be good for=20
something...=A0 ;-)=A0 ;-)=A0 ;-) </div>
:normal;font:medium helvetica;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-s=
pacing:0px"><span style=3D"text-indent:0px;border-collapse:separate;letter-=
spacing:normal;font:medium helvetica;text-transform:none;white-space:normal=
;word-spacing:0px">
ollapse:separate;letter-spacing:normal;font:medium helvetica;text-transform=
:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px"><span style=3D"text-indent:0px;b=
order-collapse:separate;letter-spacing:normal;font:medium helvetica;text-tr=
ansform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px">
ollapse:separate;letter-spacing:normal;font:medium helvetica;text-transform=
:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px">
**************************************************************</i></b></spa=
n><span style=3D"text-indent:0px;border-collapse:separate;letter-spacing:no=
rmal;font:medium helvetica;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spac=
ing:0px">=20

NT-VARIANT:normal;WHITE-SPACE:normal;WORD-SPACING:0px;BORDER-COLLAPSE:separ=
ate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;LETTER-SPACING:normal;LINE-HEIGHT:normal;TEXT-INDEN=
T:0px">
[...]
T-WEIGHT:normal;COLOR:rgb(0,0,0);FONT-STYLE:normal"><b><i>Allen=20
&amp; Florrie Bachelder=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring=20
T-WEIGHT:normal;COLOR:rgb(0,0,0);FONT-STYLE:normal"><b><i>&#39;57=20
T-WEIGHT:normal;COLOR:rgb(0,0,0);FONT-STYLE:normal"><b><i>North=20
Street, MI 48049,=20

ef=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs"; target=3D"_blank">http:/=
-FAMILY:helvetica;FONT-VARIANT:normal;WHITE-SPACE:normal;WORD-SPACING:0px;B=
ORDER-COLLAPSE:separate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;LETTER-SPACING:normal;LINE-HEIG=
HT:normal;TEXT-INDENT:0px">=20

[...]
-STYLE:normal"><b><i><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE:12px;FONT-FAMILY:helvetica;FO=
NT-WEIGHT:normal;FONT-STYLE:normal">***************************************=

pan></span></div>
=20
  transmission just the NON OD trans that came with the engine.=A0 My conce=
rn=20
  was with the location of the shifter.=A0 I&#39;m thinking that with a lit=
tle=20
  fabrication I can relocate the shift lever in the opening for the remote=
=20
  control.=A0 I might even be able to adapt the Magnette lever there.=A0=20
  I&#39;ll compare the 2 when I get it out sometime in the future.</div>
ed=20
  from a wrecked MGB.=A0 It&#39;s FREE.=A0 I looked it over and it looks li=
ke=20
  the sfift lever would interfere with the parking brake lever also.=A0 It=
=20
  looks like a major job to relocate the shift lever on that trans.=A0 I=20
  would use it if I can work out relocating the shift lever. </div>
ider=20
  using the NON OD MGB 4 synchro trans that came with the engine.=A0 I coul=
d=20
  keep the 3 synchro trans it would be easy enough to adapt to the 5 mb=20
  engine.=A0 </div>
sun=20
  200SX or 240SX would put the shifter in the right place. <br clear=3D"all=
"></div>
  watching.</font></div>
der <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bachldrs@comcast.net"; target=3D=
x 0px 0.8ex;BORDER-LEFT:#ccc 1px solid">
to do=20
    this is with the Datsun 280Z five-speed (it has a &quot;Z&quot; in it!)=
 and a=20
    Rivergate kit.=A0 I&#39;ve done it on two different Magnettes.=A0 The k=
it=20
    is designed for an MGB so there is a bit of fabrication necessary - but=
 it=20
    isn&#39;t rocket science.=A0 The bit in question is the transmission mo=
unt.=20
    The Hi-Gear Ford Sierra kit is available from either Moss or Bruce Wood=
son=20
    and I understand there is a purpose-built version for the Magnette.=20
ty=20
    darn easy.=A0 The pictures show the only modifications done to the=20
    car.=A0 Bear in mind that the PO had converted the car to the Datsun=20
    transmission with a kit homemade by his mechanic. The second picture sh=
ows=20
    how much material was removed from the back of the shifter opening.=A0 =
In=20
    fact, this is more than necessary, but the third picture shows how I de=
alt=20
    with it.=A0 I chose not to weld the new tunnel patch in case a future=
=20
    owner wants to reverse the conversion.=A0 In this sense, in answer to=
=20
    frequent criticism, by using a Japanese transmission, I actually preser=
ved=20
    more original MG than I would have with an MG transmission. Another=20
    advantage to this approach is that the old Magnette drive shaft still f=
its -=20
    requiring only that the front U-joint yoke be reamed slightly to fit th=
e=20
    Datsun U-joint which of course has it&#39;s own front yoke and transmis=
sion=20
    spline.=A0 </div>
    boot.=A0=A0 I did rework the flange of the shift-lever tower with a=20
    body hammer to fit its new location. The PO didn&#39;t use a tower at a=
ll.</div>
n=20
    choice, first try replacing your original 4.55 differential gear set wi=
th a=20
    4.3, a 4.1 (if you can find one), or a 3.9.=A0 This is an easy two-hour=
=20
    job. You might find that even with the original gearbox, you&#39;re hap=
py with=20
    the higher-geared rear end. It&#39;s interesting that the two ZAs I rod=
e in=20
    while visiting the UK were both the earliest 4.87 rear-end types, and w=
hile=20
    we never went on the &quot;M roads&quot; with them (equivalent to our i=
nterstates),=20
    they seemed remarkably unstressed.=A0 For awhile there, I started=20
    wondering why I had gone to all this effort.=A0 But then I get on the=
=20
    I-69 here in Michigan with its 70 mph speed limit and I&#39;m sure happ=
y to have=20
    my 5th gear, along with the 3.9, giving me 25 mph per 1,000 rpm.</div>
:separate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;FONT:medium helvetica;LETTER-SPACING:normal;T=
EXT-INDENT:0px"><span style=3D"WHITE-SPACE:normal;WORD-SPACING:0px;BORDER-C=
OLLAPSE:separate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;FONT:medium helvetica;LETTER-SPACING:n=
ormal;TEXT-INDENT:0px">
ORD-SPACING:0px;BORDER-COLLAPSE:separate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;FONT:medium he=
lvetica;LETTER-SPACING:normal;TEXT-INDENT:0px"><span style=3D"WHITE-SPACE:n=
ormal;WORD-SPACING:0px;BORDER-COLLAPSE:separate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;FONT:me=
dium helvetica;LETTER-SPACING:normal;TEXT-INDENT:0px">
ORD-SPACING:0px;BORDER-COLLAPSE:separate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;FONT:medium he=
lvetica;LETTER-SPACING:normal;TEXT-INDENT:0px">
i>****************************************************************</i></b><=
/span><span style=3D"WHITE-SPACE:normal;WORD-SPACING:0px;BORDER-COLLAPSE:se=
parate;TEXT-TRANSFORM:none;FONT:medium helvetica;LETTER-SPACING:normal;TEXT=
-INDENT:0px">=20

a;FONT-VARIANT:normal;WHITE-SPACE:normal;WORD-SPACING:0px;BORDER-COLLAPSE:s=
[...]
;FONT-WEIGHT:normal;FONT-STYLE:normal"><b><i>Allen=20
    &amp; Florrie Bachelder=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=20
;FONT-WEIGHT:normal;FONT-STYLE:normal"><b><i>&#39;57=20
;FONT-WEIGHT:normal;FONT-STYLE:normal"><b><i>North=20
    Street, MI 48049,=20
div>

[...]

XT-TRANSFORM:none;FONT-WEIGHT:normal;FONT-STYLE:normal;LETTER-SPACING:norma=
l;LINE-HEIGHT:normal;TEXT-INDENT:0px">
s I=20
      installed a 4 syncro overdrive many years ago in my ZA. I would not e=
ven=20
      consider doing so today. The 5 speed kits are so much easier to do. T=
he=20
      come with everything you need and require almost no modifications to =
the=20
      car. To install the late over drive you need to build a rear transmis=
sion=20
      mount, a transmission tunnel, drive shaft, speedo gear box and cable.=
 Then=20
      deal with the starter hitting the frame and making a clutch hydraulic=
=20
      line. I also did some mods to the shift tower, but do not remember ex=
actly=20
      what. I think that covers it all.<br>--<span style=3D"FONT-SIZE:10pt"=
>=A0</span><br>Sent from my Android phone=20
      with<span style=3D"FONT-SIZE:10pt">=A0</span><a style=3D"FONT-SIZE:10=
pt" href=3D"http://mail.com/"; target=3D"_blank">mail.com</a><span style=3D"=
FONT-SIZE:10pt">=A0</span>Mail. Please excuse my=20
      brevity.<br><br>
" href=3D"mailto:skirby210@cox.net"; target=3D"_blank">skirby210@cox.net</a>=
&gt;=20
      wrote:=20
t 0pt 0pt 0.8ex;BORDER-LEFT:rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid">
=3D"3">It is=20
        not my place to answer this, and it is further not my place to offe=
r up=20
        this answer, but I will anyway!=A0 One of my first, of many, mentor=
s,=20
        in the Magnette World was Steve Carroll . . . he of thee superb hea=
der=20
        set up many of us have purchased.=A0 Steve did put a full late B=20
        synchro in his.=A0 I do remember Steve describing the various thing=
s=20
        he had to do.=A0 Steve is a person of immense talents, so his pay=
=20
        grade is much higher than mine.=A0 Perhaps Steve will answer, now=
=20
        that I&#39;ve prodded him a bit, or Charlie can contact him=20
        directly.</font></div>
=3D"3"></font>=A0</div>
=3D"3">#2SteveK</font></div>
gb(0,0,0) 2px solid;PADDING-RIGHT:0px;MARGIN-RIGHT:0px">
@aol.com" target=3D"_blank">LannM@aol.com</a></div>
=3D"zmagnette@autox.team.net" href=3D"mailto:zmagnette@autox.team.net"; targ=
et=3D"_blank">zmagnette@autox.team.net</a></div>
y,=20
          November 26, 2013 8:29 AM</div>
=20
          [Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB</div>
ce=3D"Arial">
is=20
          wider than the 3 sync.=A0 Compare a 3 sync MGB with a 4 sync.=A0=
=20
          The transmission tunnel is noticeably different.=A0 I&#39;ve put =
a 4=20
          sync in and early MGB and it takes a lot of work with a BIG hamme=
r to=20
          move sheet metal around.=A0 Even then, its still a tight fit.=A0=
=20
          I can&#39;t imagine a Magnette would be any easier.</div>
 speed=20
          would be quicker, easier, and probably cheaper.</div>
:44=20
          A.M. Central Standard Time,<span>=A0</span><a href=3D"mailto:durn=
ingcharles@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">durningcharles@gmail.com</a><span>=
=A0</span>writes:</div>
:blue 2px solid"><font style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent" color=3D"#000=
000" face=3D"Arial">
fying the=20
            remote would work.=A0 It would still be too far back, not to=20
            mention the height.=A0 I was thinking about eleminating the=20
            remote and mounting the shifter directly to the opening on the =
trans=20
            where the remote attaches.=A0 I still have to get under the car=
=20
            and do some measuring to see if that would be close.</div>
used=20
            the 4 synchro trans with a direct shifter.=A0 That would keep m=
e=20
            from having to make something.</div>
 26, 2013=20
ilto:monster@caverock.net.nz" href=3D"mailto:monster@caverock.net.nz"; targe=
r>
GIN:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;BORDER-LEFT:rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid"><br><a title=
=3D"http://www.beardmorebros.co.uk/website pages/Dads_Oxford.html" href=3D"=
http://www.beardmorebros.co.uk/website%20pages/Dads_Oxford.html"; target=3D"=
xford.html</a><br>

              the above page are some photos and a description of fitting a=
n MGB=20
              engine and 4-synchro+overdrive &#39;box to a 1960&#39;s Farin=
a=20
              Oxford.<br>It includes a pic of shortening the remote gearlev=
er=20
              extension to fit, and a new tunnel.<br><br>I&#39;d agree that=
 the=20
              benefits of non-OD box over all the mods needed for a 3-synch=
ro=20
              box might not be great.<br>I also love the sound of the=20
              non-synchro 1st gear. Bah, musicians, eh?=20
ARGIN:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;BORDER-LEFT:rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid">Charlie,<br=
>Even=20
                without overdrive, the remote shifter on the MGB 4-sync=20
                sits<br>high and your going to have to substantially reshap=
e the=20
                transmission<br>tunnel to make it fit. That&#39;s a ferocio=
us price=20
                to pay for a<br>synchronized first gear. If you&#39;re goin=
g to that=20
                much trouble, you<br>might as well go=20
>Zmagnette=20
    mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/arch=
ive</a><br>

Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank">http://www=
t/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningcharles@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningcharles@gmail.com</a><b=
r>

___<br>Zmagnette=20
  mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive:=20
.net/archive</a><br>Forums:=20
net/forums</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
st.net" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/b=
Zmagnette mailing list<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank">http://w=