zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] Problem <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team

To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America" <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Problem <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <gwhardy@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:43:44 -0600
Importance: Normal a=0UWLRLzzvPwA:10 a=8LaAqv5HAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=Ng75RXc2eFsA:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=9iDbn-4jx3cA:10 a=cKsnjEOsciEA:10 a=UNWf5WQ7AAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=kG8rohdecQf-aoLevYYA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=Mw_h_FycvVUA:10 a=MSl-tDqOz04A:10 a=gPGHqaX6uacA:10 a=P2G-v-9DqU0A:10 a=48HqB7VpU75Urpx7of0A:9 a=JUBp3bC1tjbotrF_:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=tXsnliwV7b4A:10

--===============0315127372==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0039_01CEEF86.0C02A880"

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01CEEF86.0C02A880
        charset="utf-8"

ALSO don=E2=80=99t forget to check the little fuel filters at the SU =
Carb inlets. The older ones had a little fine copper / bronze =
=E2=80=9Cscreen=E2=80=9D at the very inlet to the float chamber and =
these too can over time become plugged with fuel trash. All my filters =
got plugged a few years ago due to some long time moisture in the tank. =
Cleaned the tank and 4 filters to get the =E2=80=9Cstoppages=E2=80=9D to =
stop occurring. Inside the tank, at the fuel pump and at the carbs, as =
well as flushing out the fuel lines several times really well with =
alcohol and fuel and carb cleaner mix.
Wombat