Re: [TR] 58 TR3A CHOKE [Hard To Pull]

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 58 TR3A CHOKE [Hard To Pull]
From: "Kentech Home Technology" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:09:04 -0400
 <mailto:TR250Driver@aol.com> TR250Driver@aol.com wrote

<<Anyone else notice that the choke cable is jammed up against the heater?>>

Darrell,
Mine hits the edge of the heater too, even rubbed the alum Smith's badge
lettering off . I replaced it with an original type from TRF after
overhauling the heater with new wrinkle, and the new one does the same
thing. It seems that the behind-the-dash-part is too long. It has the twist
to pull detent and is eay to pull though. I changed my float level to 3/8"
from7/16" and hardly need the choke anymore.

PeterK

===     http://www.vtr.org