RE: [TR] 58 TR3A CHOKE [Hard To Pull]

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] 58 TR3A CHOKE [Hard To Pull]
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:42:00 +0000
The after market cable I got from TRF, I think, was quite a bit longer than the
original. Being loath to start cutting when I can't glue back together, I
installed it that way. I struggled with all the things that Randall mentioned
to no avail. Trimming the cable and assuring the most direct route with no
sharp turns finally made it possible to use the choke. Bob

From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>

===     http://www.vtr.org