[Tigers] Ignition sw

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Ignition sw
From: Lance Beauchamp <blance598@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 20:49:13 -0500

--0000000000003050c40612e00d33

I know this sounds weird but my ignition sw turns when I go to start the
car, I have to hold the sw with my left hand a d turn the key with my
right.what is going g on here.
I'm having my issues lately.  Doesn't matter how tight I turn the chrome
ring on the dash .
Beau

--0000000000003050c40612e00d33

go to start the=C2=A0 car, I have to hold the sw with my left hand a d turn=
 the key with my right.what is going g on here.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">I&#3=
9;m having my issues lately.=C2=A0 Doesn&#39;t matter how tight I turn the =

--0000000000003050c40612e00d33--

--===============6735364474399166431==