Re: [Tigers] Centerforce Clutch Shudder

To: gharlowe@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Centerforce Clutch Shudder
From: Erich Coiner via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:47:02 -0800 (PST)
First, check that motor mounts are in good shape.
Next, there are no clutch adjustments other than bleeding the system.
Also you can get that done with 2 jackstands and your spare tire jack. so no
crying that you don't have a lift. I don't either.
Lastly, aside from contamination, the other source of shudder is not enough
marcel in the friction disc.  Marcel is the wavy spring between the friction
pads. If it gets smashed down, the disc doesnt't have enough compliance to
render smooth engagement.
Good luck.