Re: Triumphs and roll overs

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, randallyoung@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Triumphs and roll overs
From: Billd13@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:10:05 EDT
A point that I noticed when helping to load the TR on jack's trailer. The
window net was mounted to the door. This is an absolute no-no in SCCA. It
must be mounted to the roll cage. I have been telling people this all season.
When the door opens, as it did in this case, you lost the window net, thus
the reason for mounting it to the roll cage. If anyone else out there has it
mounted to the door, get it remounted to the cage so you will have a net when
the door comes off.

Bill Dalton, aka Slow (No Chord) Hand
VSCDA Chief of Tech