Re: look or not to look..

To: gerrybraz@voyager.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: look or not to look..
From: Billd13@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:18:17 EDT
The tech crew in SCCA always looks at the demolished cars and also in VSCDA.
I looked at the F5000, the Indy Lola, the Alfa, and also the TR4 this past
weekend.

The Lola was the worst I have ever seen, but it appears that Jose is off the
critical list and will mend although it will take quite a while. If any of
you saw the wreckage being brought in you will understand that this is
absolutely amazing news, since the body and tub all fit in the back of a
shortbox pickup truck. The car was in 6 major pieces and hundreds of small
ones.

Bill D.