Re: Dear Vulture....

To: "Roger Los" <roger@austinhealey.com>, <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dear Vulture....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 09:16:31 -0500
Roger be careful about trying to cut in on The Vulture's turf. He's one bad
ass. If you don't believe it, ask Carlos The Jackal. I understand it was The
Vulture that helped the French Security Forces workout the plans for his
kidnapping.

As for your efforts to get chummy with Linda, if you were a real motorhead,
you would have asked her if she had a race car and then asked her to send
photo of race car.

GJB