Re: Dear Vulture....

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dear Vulture....
From: Roger Los <roger@austinhealey.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 10:04:34 +0000
There has been some confusion regarding this potential kidnapping, and I'd
like to clear up a few points:

1) My neighbor's Honda was stolen from the street in front of my house shortly
after I posted my offer. Vulture does strike quickly, it seems, but he also
needs glasses, apparently. That or he actually got into the cab of my pickup
and couldn't stop gagging long enough to steal it.

2) As for race cars vs. measurements, what do you think I was going to ask for
in my ransom demand? Something as useless as money? (Come to think of it, my
machine shop sure seems to like that stuff.)

3) Audi...Audi. Ah, yes. They're the company that comes out with expensive,
innovative, attractive automobiles that a few years on manage to look cheap,
outdated and downright sorry (witness used 4000 and 5000 cars). Having learned
this, Linda, I may have to rescind my offer, as disappointing as that may be.

I'd probably be better off sticking to something I know and am good at anyway,
like wearing red size 11 pumps and hanging out at the local biker bar.

Roger Los