Re: [Shotimes] Stock Springs?

To: <greensho@crown.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Stock Springs?
From: "BWF" <bwfreese@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:05:09 -0500
The Tokicos aren't leaking or anything, they just aren't doing a good job
anymore.  With the Eibachs being progressive, yet notably stiffer than
stock, the car bounces over washboard surfaces and doesn't stick as well in
turns.

I've got the recipes for the Tokicos.  Does anyone know what rational Tokico
will accept to cash in on the warranty?

Barry