Re: [Shotimes] Stock Springs?

To: "Christina Casselton" <sholover@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Stock Springs?
From: "Zach Leahy" <leahyz@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:55:12 -0400
I can understand the desire for that setup, stock + tokico.  But you are
right on the warranty thing, there just isn't enough demand for them.  I
know I talked with one of the reps at Koni and they were telling me they
sell very few sets of struts per year for the SHO.  Somewhere in the 50-100
sets I believe...  For an entire year.

I can get Koni struts very cheap, and I went that route on mine instead of
even trying to go through the hoops that are required to return the
tokicos.  I have heard they do a poor job honoring their warranty.

Just a note that making the Koni's fit into Tokico housings is possible but
you will need to build custom spacers for the rear as the housing is longer
than the insert.

--
Zach Leahy
Fort Wayne, IN