Re: [Shotimes] Stock Springs?

To: BWF <bwfreese@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Stock Springs?
From: "Christina Casselton" <sholover@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:21:55 -0500
Barry--on the 95 I just got that is almost restored, I put new Tokicos on
the stock springs myself--the same setup I had before.  On my previous 94
SHO I upgraded it in steps--first the Tokicos and then added the 26 mm rear
sway bar.  After upgrading to the 96 brakes, I really felt this was the way
the car SHOULD have been done at the factory--it really made all the
difference.

Christina