[Shotimes] Update: Code 214 stalling etc.

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Update: Code 214 stalling etc.
From: "Adam Phillips" <adambant@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 22:15:00 -0400
As some of you mentioned, i replaced the cam sensor first, still bucked and
stalled etc. So this saturday i replaced the waterpump and Cranksensor. The
waterpump was the original with 148k on it. All is well now, took it for a
200 mile trip on sunday, not so much as a hiccup. What a pain in the ass it
was to do it though, the last person to do the 60k (not me!) left me a bunch
of bolts with stripped heads and overtightened bolts, along with rusty bolts
and a few that were just not there at all.
Now that it runs, consistently *crosses fingers* i have a list of other
stuff to fix.
-Blend door actuator
-Short somewhere in the stereo system
-Speedo/VSS inop.: see new post on this one
-Spoiler LED brake light out
-Bad E-brake cables
-Noisy/squeaky/vibrating blower ETAC blower motor

Thanks to all for input and suggestions!

Adam Phillips
Trenton, NJ
92 White MTX
147k, Mods