Re: [Shotimes] Update: Code 214 stalling etc.

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Update: Code 214 stalling etc.
From: FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:05:52 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I replaced the two rear parking brake cables recently. Fairly easy to do. You
might want to see about getting a tie-down clamp to replace the one that holds
the passenger side cable to the lateral arm box in the center of the chassis as
it is might break due to rust. OEM cable are cheap enough through SHOnut.

FT