Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase
From: "Rick Glass" <cmysho@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:03:58 -0500
Um, not true......

I did true dual 2" pipes all the way back (to what resembled mufflers with a
pipe straight through them) on my '94 and it had NO TORQUE, was the worst
running SHO I have ever had the misfortune of driving.  I took it the next
day and had the stock system pieced back together and re-installed.
What a great way to waste almost $700.

Rick Glass
        '99 SF  100k Flowmasters  Kirk'd