Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase

To: Joe Masters <miethos@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:29:23 -0700 (PDT)
1. Unless you are going to go through the hassle of tuning it correctly, you
will lose torque with the catless pipe. It's not worth it. It's also illegal.

2. The last time I checked, Bittersweet's piping looks like a tractor trailer
ran it over and backed up over it a few time for good measure.

Check out www.summitracing.com and type in MPE-23355.

You'll have to wait a few weeks for them to ship but for $237 you can have the
same quality pipe that previously sold for $399 from a certain SHO vendor.

Ian