Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase

To: "Joe Masters" <miethos@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:18:12 -0500
I tried a catless Y-pipe on Abigail and took it back off as soon as I could.
Unless you are running a blower track car, a catless Y-pipe is a bad idea on
a SHO.  1) SHOs need the backpressure to make torque.  You will lose torque.
2) If you get caught driving a catless car on the street the crime is
federal and the fine is hefty.

VO