Re: [Shotimes] Sediment in gas tank?

To: Maury Alston <freeze_0387@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Sediment in gas tank?
From: James White <greensho@crown.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:31:49 -0500
If I was going to drop the tank on one of my SHOs, I would replace
the fuel pump.  Droping the tank could be a major task if your SHO
has spent anytime on salted roads.

There is a good source for these pumps, think it is Autoperformanceengineering.
com.  About $80.

But have you run the computer codes?  I just may not be junk in the
tank, of the pump.

My '93mtx was subject to periods of poor running a while back, amd
it was the cam sensor.

regards, Jim White