[Shotimes] Sediment in gas tank?

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Sediment in gas tank?
From: Maury Alston <freeze_0387@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everybody,

  When my 92 MTX has below a half tank of gas, it misses hesitates and does not
perform well.  When I fill the tank, she runs like a cheetah.  I am thinking I
have sediment or something in the tank or something to that effect.  Is it
feasible to take the tank off, drain it, clean it out and put it back on?

Maury

"Life's battles are not always won by the stronger or faster man, but soon or
late, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can!"