[Shotimes] window moldings

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] window moldings
From: Nic Rudolph <bowl2win_300@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:38:22 -0700 (PDT)
A few of the black window moldings (the moldings that surround the sides and
tops of the windows) on my 95 ATX are bubbling - the passenger side rear is
especially bad.  I want to replace them, but can no longer locate new moldings
from the dealer or any of the online Ford parts sites.  They really take away
from the appearance of an otherwise very well maintained car.   I understand
this to be a relatively common problem, so I thought I might ask for any
suggestions on where I could locate some.  Thanks!